з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a passionate DevOps Engineer (middle-senior level). The ideal candidate should bring a positive, independent, can-do attitude coupled with a drive to contribute in creating a modern software based on event driven architecture as well as help to establish DevOps practices and mindset in our company.
Adapt and promote best development/devops processes (frequent deployments, small commits, A/B testing, feature flags, etc)
Engage with all engineers to enable them in improving lifecycle of services - from design, deployment, monitoring and refinement. Help them in their need of making software more reliable.
Measure and make visible main DevOps metrics, analyse them & come up with recommendation for improvements
Put in place high level app monitoring like availability, apdex, latency and overall system health. Configure system failures to trigger alarms and guide developer teams in the best practices how to develop monitoring on application level.
Help to scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software engineering
Understanding of DevOps concepts and practices
Experience with DevOps tools like: Git/GitHub, Bamboo/Jenkins, Docker, Kubernetes, Prometeus, Grafana, Jaeger/Zipkin, VictorOps.
Experience working in a Unix/Linux environment
- Fluency in English
Nice to have
Scripting skills in Python, Perl, Bash, Shell or another common language
- Familiarity with cloud and application platforms (e.g. AWS)
Join us because:
- We are an enthusiastic, cool company and we like to have fun
- We strongly believe in sharing our knowledge and codebase and we regularly commit to GitHub
- In our open culture, we welcome other opinions and enjoy discussing solutions
- Friendly international environment with agile culture
- We offer professional and carrier growth
- Attractive salary and bonuses on delivery by major milestones
- Salary raise after each year of employment
- 100% paid out sick leaves
- 28 calendar days of holiday leave
- Opportunity to visit European countries
You will be joining a distributed international team working on a project(s) being part of a complex Field Service Management solution.
This is a full-time (8 hours a day) remote (home office) position with relatively flexible working hours.
If you consider yourself a passionate developer, love coding and having fun working on interesting projects - apply now by sending your CV and join us for building awesome products together!