Senior Medical Advisor / Oncology
з/п не указана
At AstraZeneca we believe in the potential of our people and we’ll develop you beyond what you thought possible. We make the most of your skills and passion by actively supporting you to see what you can achieve no matter where you start with us.
In Russia, we bring together over 1,000 talented people who share our passion for science and our dedication to put patient needs first. Some 250 work in Moscow, head office for Russia and Eurasia. We also have a manufacturing site in Dobrino village, industrial park Vorsino, the Kaluga region, which opened in 2015. Wherever you’re based, you can expect to develop your career in a vibrant culture that sparks innovation and collaboration.
Senior Medical Advisor (Oncology)
Main duties and responsibilities:
You’ll participate in clinical post-registration studies (development of a portfolio strategy, design, planning and initiation of local studies, choosing of research centers, participants of studies); organize publications in scientific magazines in accordance with results of local studies or its presentation at scientific congresses; develop and implement brand medical strategy; provide medical information and support to internal partners; keep communication with leading experts and key specialists with huge authority in related therapeutic area; prepare and conduct trainings re. medical information (disease) and the company’s products for internal partners; review and approve promo materials and events whether they are made or conducted in accordance with global and local requirements.
- Higher Medical education, preferably in the related therapeutic area. Clinical experience in the related therapeutic area is a plus
- Science degree is a plus
- Working relevant experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Science knowledge / Science expertise;
- Excellent knowledge of pharmaceutical market and KEEs in the related therapeutic area;
- Product knowledge in the related therapeutic area;
- Planning and organization skills; leadership and mentorship; strategic partnership
- Communication skills; ability to search information and analyze scientific literature
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams and across hierarchies
- English – Fluent (both oral and written).
What we offer:
- Professional growth opportunities
- Attractive compensation package including medical and life insurance.