Optical engineer (Developing complex optical systems)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Tasks description: Developing, assembling, and testing complex optical systems
Education in Optics or physics (PhD or PhD candidate as a plus)
Proficiency in optical instrumentation (including modalities) and hands-on experience in: spectroscopy, microscopy, light sources and detectors, imaging systems, optical signal processing
Deep understanding of at least two areas:
· Dynamic light scattering
· Optics of turbid media
· Coherent-domain optical measurements
· Tissue optics
· Nanostructured materials
· Laser physics
· Solid state physics
Design and assembling complex optical systems (off-the-shelf components)
Numerical simulation of physical processes
Ability to work independently with basic equipment: analog-to-digital converters, oscilloscopes, functional generators, power supplies, etc.
LabVIEW, Matlab, Python
English (written and spoken)
Passion to learn and to change
Simulations and CAD systems (Zemax, Light Tools, Comsol, etc.)
· Interesting problems to solve (in the first place).
· Convenient location of office A class: between m. Maryina Roshcha / Savelovskaya.
· Flexible working time.
· Full compliance with Russian Labor Code
· Corporate discount on company goods.
· Free lunches.
· Medical and life insurance.
· 7 days of paid sick leaves (including days without sick leave certificate).
· Fitness room, shower, swimming pool.