Technical Project Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
BeKitzur is a Silicon Valley technology consulting company with a DevCenter in St. Petersburg. We work with stable VC-funded startups and corporate innovators, use the latest open-source technologies and build new businesses in the area of Big Data, Mobile Social eCommerce and FinTech.
We are looking for a Project Manager with a strong technical background for an established Ad-Tech Platform with hundreds of advertising clients in the US. This is a great position for an energetic and ambitious professional to get to the next career step and become a key member of a stable and growing international company.
- Work directly with company stakeholders, designers, and subject matter experts to understand the product requirements and company business goals.
- Translate product requirements and designs into technical roadmap and development plan, schedule and plan sprints
- Write concise and elaborate feature specifications for developers
- Run the sprints with the development team and provide sound leadership as the product and process expert.
- Resolve all blockers by timely collecting all the product requirements and design assets.
- Maintain JIRA and up-to date product documentation.
- Explore competitor products and understand industry trends.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience in product management, business analysis, and product leadership roles.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development methodologies.
- Experience business processes modeling.
- Leadership skills, ability to work without prodding and chasing.
- University degree in information systems, economics or math.
Nice to have:
- UI/UX design expertise
- Software development experience
- QA Management experience
- Good English for conversations with US based product and business managers
Business trips to the USA
Medical insurance, sport reimbursement, Advanced English classes in the office
Relocation package to St.Petersburg
Team of professionals and warm friendly atmosphere
Opportunity to build a career in a growing branch of the stable US company
Professional growth in the international business environment