Product Manager for Imunify360 (Remote)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are in need of highly technical and highly motivated, experienced technical architect/director to manage the development of our Imunify360 product.
Imunify360 is an innovative security solution, powered by machine learning, for Linux Web servers. It is designed specifically for shared and VPS/Dedicated servers. The automated, easy to use security solution, with the six-layer approach to security delivers comprehensive and complete attack prevention.
You will be in managing multiple teams (5+) and developers to deliver a top quality product that is used today to protect millions of websites.
Technology stack includes:
- ClickHouse database
A solution is a hybrid approach where most components run on customer's servers, yet some of the 'brain' is in the cloud.
Work is fully remote, with flexible hours, where you can plan your day and work from anywhere in the world.
More details about the project you can find on product website Imunify360.com, about the company at Cloudlinux.com.
Join us to make the difference!
- 3+ years of experience in product management role
- 5+ years in software development role
- Prior experience in leading multiple teams to create complex solution
- Deep understanding of Linux and Python
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong project management skills
- Agile / Scrum
- Strong communication skills in both English and Russian
- Decency, responsibility and high level of discipline
- Multi-tasker with the ability to handle a heavy workload by prioritizing and excellent time management skills
- Flexible mindset
- Strong self-motivation, ability to deliver results under a limited supervision
- Open to and values collaboration and feedback from others
- Ability to make decisions and be accountable for decisions and actions
- Adaptable and able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Ready to share knowledge with others
What is for you?
- A great opportunity for professional development within the young and fast-growing company
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Remote work with long-term employment on a full-time basis under contract
- High-level compensation based on the performance reviews
- Salary in US dollars
- Flexible working hours
- Paid one month vacation per year and sick leaves
- Medical insurance
- Days off on national holidays
- English Language training
- Tasks with the challenge
Let’s make it a win-win for you and CloudLinux. Do not put off until later - apply today and our team will gladly welcome you.