з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Distillery is in search of an experienced C#/.NET developer to join our large product team.
- Provide technical guidance to the Web Team on designs, day to day technical questions;
- Participate in scoping, technical designs, design reviews, code reviews on Web team projects;
- Design, develop, test HTML5, ASP.NET and Rest API/web-services features involving HTML5, C# and MSSQL stored procedures;
- Data design and data modeling for complex business features;
- Knowledge of Performance tuning of store procedures;
- Propose architectural enhancements to current system that can improve scalability, stability and performance improvements in particular at the DB layer;
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including other engineering teams on features, technical approaches to complex problems.
- At least 5 years of production software development experience;
- Proficiency in C#;
- Proficiency in HTML5 and ASP.NET Development;
- Strong communication skills;
- Experience collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams including support, product management, developers, tech-ops;
- In-depth knowledge about REST or SOAP web services (REST experience is preferred, but any web services experience can do);
- Experience in MSSQL and stored procedures development;
- Expert in Object Oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threading;
- Experience in Unit Testing, Test Automation;
- Experience writing design documents.
Nice to have:
- NOSQL Experience;
- Experience converting test plans into automatable test cases;
- Experience with functional testing of web services via automation;
- Experience working in a SaaS company with HA systems;
- Experience working with large data sets/scalability.
- A team of first-class specialists with whom it will be pleasant to work and just communicate, a democratic atmosphere in all our offices, no dress code;
- Growth in both professional and career. Mobility within the company, the ability to change the subject area;
- Wages corresponding to your experience and skills. We are made to talk about the indexation of wages;
- A cozy office in the historic center of the city on the waterfront, a kitchen with fruits, coffee, a large assortment of tea, biscuits, muesli; shower, bicycles and car parks, lounge area with cozy armchairs, sofas, ps4, electric guitar, balalaika and a library with professional and fiction literature;
- Flexible work schedule, the ability to work remotely;
- Required for a comfortable work technique;
- Compensation of tickets to the gym and medical expenses;
- English language courses with a native speaker in the office.
See you at Distillery!