Field Activation Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Field Activation Manager for NGP products
- Drive constant growth of direct sales channel of New Generation Product (Glo).
- Drive development, confirmation & implementation of brake through processes.
- Set supplier’s KPIs & control their performance.
- Build reporting & analytical tools & processes between BAT-suppliers & inside BAT.
- Ensure sustainable quantity & quality of supporting materials. Control expenditure.
- Support suppliers on ad-hoc questions.
- Ensure enough level of supplier's knowledge & trainings.
- Ensure high level of monetary & non-monetary motivation.
- Budget & payments control.
- Ensure legal & ethical policies in place.
- Proven leadership experience in project management with 3rd parties, trade management or field force management – min 2 years
- Ability to manage and build strong partnerships with suppliers (agencies)
- Ability to manage and develop a productive with suppliers.
- Experience of managing a team of supervisors/ team leaders/ managers would be a benefit.
- English language - min intermediate level and higher
- Immaculate self presentation and a confident manner.
- Highly motivated, strategic, responsive, open-minded and self-organized.
- Good Verbal and Numerical skills.
British American Tobacco is all about freedom of choice — whether it’s our people or our products. Combined with our entrepreneurial spirit, it’s what’s driven our phenomenal success. We started trading tobacco over a hundred years ago. Today, we’re a multibillion dollar company with more than 200 brands in our portfolio. With robust positions in each of our regional markets, our future looks equally bright too.
There’s no doubt our industry is controversial — we’re the first to admit that. But rest assured, we take a responsible approach to our trade. In each of our markets, we observe every local law regarding tobacco (in many cases going further through our own voluntary code). Not only that, we treat our farmers fairly, invest in the environment and help to sustain local communities.
We also excel at developing our own people into leaders of the future. As a firm with a high-performance culture, we’ll expect a lot from you. But we’ll support you every step of the way to help you deliver. If you’re passionate and ambitious, rapid career progression is a reality here. And because we’re such a large firm (we employ more than 55,000 people worldwide), there are plenty of exciting opportunities for you to develop a truly extraordinary career.