Ваш браузер устарел и больше не поддерживается. Для корректной работы сайта рекомендуем использовать один из современных браузеров. Узнать подробнее
з/п не указана
- Coordinate activities with the Chief Editor based in Moscow
- Oversee all editorial content (videos, social media and blog articles) produced by medici.tv team
- Propose and decide subjects
- Proofread and validate the content
- Improve and even write editorial text (English and Russian), when needed
- Oversee the intermission content (videos, graphics, interviews) and be ready to find new content if there are gaps to be filled.
- Meet with the hosts/presenters on a daily basis to discuss and give ideas about the content during live transmission including interviews, videos and topics of discussion of the day as well as the next days.
- Good knowledge for classical music and artists in the classical music industry.
- Very organized and sensitive to urgent deadlines.
- Excellent management and prioritisation skills.
- Hard-working, good communicator, creative, independent, flexible and initiative-taking.
- Has good spoken and written English.
start date TBC - 30th June 2019
compensation: dependant on candidate’s experience