Руководитель службы контроля качества поставщиков
з/п не указана
- Management of supplier quality in serial production process.
- Cooperation with all partner process for effective and efficient problem solving.
- Contribute to the achievement of quality objectives for the associated plant and the nearby supplier panel ranking.
- Address non-compliances detected in the plant and in customer use: pilot sort and repair in the plant and at the suppliers' sites, request and check immediate closing actions, obtain corrective action plans and verify their effectiveness.
- Maintain compliance and manage the continuous improvement of suppliers through level 1 standard procedures of the function and sometimes through level 2 procedures.
- Process the re-invoicing files of costs in the plant until supplier approval and payment.
- Ensure coordination with his/her TQF team, support the improvement of skills of the TQFs by training and coaching during an audit situation.
- Management of mass production modifications and changes.
- Education: higher technical education;
- Work experience: 5 years of work in the Department of quality in production, experience as a head of Department/group from 2 years;
- Knowledge of the requirements of the IETF and techniques;
- English -– required ( not lower Upper Intermediate level ), French – desirable;
- Knowledge of computer programs: MS Office, Outlook;
- Responsibility, punctuality, non-conflict, stress resistance, attentiveness, sociability, organization, learning, ability to adapt to the situation.
- Medical insurance: according to corporate policy, after 3 months of work;
- Life & Disability Insurance for employee according to corporate policy, after 3 months of work;
- Sport activities: admittance to team sports or financial contribution in line with Renault Russia policy;
- Car and parts discounts for model line of RENAULT;
- Special bank loans conditions, according to agreement with banks;
- Office: m. Tekstilshiki