Middle/Senior QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Opensoft is a subsidiary of the American software corporation FarHeap Solutions with divisions in the USA, Germany, Hong Kong and Russia, developing its own projects and solutions. The main goal of the company is to help the printing industry to increase revenues and reduce costs by developing software for managing printing processes at every stage. We provide solutions for e-commerce, industrial automation, mobile platforms, and also we offer boxed solutions for consumers around the world.
- Being a part of an agile delivery team, working closely with development/design/product management to coordinate efforts;
- Defining efficient testing strategy;
- Driving different types of testing on different levels (System, API);
- Authoring test plans and test cases for the product;
- Test reporting;
- Working together with Project Manager and Business Analysts and other team members on process improvements.
Qualifications and Experience
- 3+ years working experience in software quality assurance (Middle/Senior);
- Understanding of Quality Assurance and software development processes and methodology Agile/Scrum;
- Experience creating test documentation (test plans, test cases, release notes) and working with requirements;
- Understanding of the way Web works — HTTP, AJAX, JSON, XML and of the client-server architecture;
- Experience testing web-services (REST, SOAP);
- Knowledge of SQL on a basic level and experience working with Linux console;
- Understanding of Jenkins and other CI automation tools;
- Experience with GIT;
- Experience with VSTS;
- Knowledge of any programming language would be an advantage;
- Understanding infrastructure, goals and strategy of Automated Testing Process;
- Computer science degree or similar is a plus;
- Strong troubleshooting and analysis skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
What Can We Offer:
- High salary;
- Interesting projects;
- Great experience with foreigners co-working;
- Conditions to grow professionally inside the company;
- An opportunity of the remote work;
- Friendly team of the professionals.