Content marketing manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
YouScan.io is a social media listening solution, that gives businesses the ability to become better by listening to their customers.
We’re a Russian product company with a strong internal culture. YouScan is the market leader in Russia and CIS and expanding its operations on the English-speaking markets.
And we're looking for an excellent writer that can think big, project-manage and deliver outstanding results.
What would be my responsibilities if I apply?
Your main focus would be creating and implementing a content strategy on local and English-speaking markets. This includes but not limited to:
- Content planning and management - aligning researchers, writers and designers.
- Managing copywriters along with creating content yourself: blog posts, external articles, social media.
- Creating mini-reports and whitepapers using YouScan to tell data-driven stories about marketing and consumer insights topics.
- Measuring content effectiveness and identifying new marketing opportunities.
- Delivering a balance between awareness / lead-gen content.
Sounds good, what're your requirements?
First of all, we’re looking for a real teammate — we want you to communicate, share your vision, bring in your own ideas. We also want you to listen and hear other points of view, be able to look with another person’s eyes.
We want people with a positive mindset, and with a passion for creating content.
We are seeking:
- 2+ years of experience in copywriting, content creation and strategy development
- A versatile writer who feels comfortable working with data and writing compelling content of all types about a wide range of topics and themes
- A creative storyteller who can take content ideas and create relevant content that our customers and prospects value
- A collaborative and accountable individual who is comfortable with multitasking
- Examples of content you have created / content campaigns you have been a part of
If you are familiar with social media listening - that’s a plus. If you know precisely what type of content digital marketers and insight/research managers value - that’s a huge plus.
- We will pay for your professional development — conferences, courses, books etc.
- You will be able to work remotely occasionally
- Unlimited vacation (yeah, really)