Business Development Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
30+ products in 10+ therapeutic areas will be impacted by the new member of Novartis Pharma Business Development (BD) team. If you are interested in finding new opportunities that can boost company`s market position, do not hesitate to apply.
Your will responsibilities include, but not be limited to:
- Drive strategic portfolio assessment and development of business cases for various types of strategic partnerships (in-/out-licensing, external promotion, co-promotion and others);
- Define and lead external negotiation strategy based on developed business case;
- Lead internal negotiation and deal’s approval process with Novartis stakeholders;
- Own a full scope of BD&L projects - from business case idea to realization and follow up;
- Support local alliance management process managing existing deals to monitor contract performance and proper alliance execution (and re-negotiation whether required).
You would be a good match for this role, if you:
- Have university degree;
- Have 3-5+ experience in business development or related areas (consulting / finance / marketing, etc); less experienced candidates could be considered for role of Business Development Associate;
- Knowledge of pharma industry would be a plus;
- Speak fluent English (must);
- Are collaborative, curious and willing to learn new areas;
- Are good at project management execution and building partner relationship with different stakeholders.
What we offer for you:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus level;
- Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives);
- Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation;
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings;
- Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation;
- Professional and career development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.