Senior Network/Virtualization Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Looking for an experienced Senior Network Engineer with exceptional work ethic.
Required experience: more than 10 years, fluent oral English is obligatory
Full-time remote work.
- Experience engineering support of Active Directory, DNS, and any additional Microsoft, Citrix and VMware products
- Experience with Active Directory including AD forest migration, as well as a strong foundation in other directory service technologies including GPO, DNS and DHCP, DFS, WSUS, user profile management
- Hands on experience designing and configuring Microsoft Windows (Server and End User) technology including Antivirus, patch management and other System Administration tools
- Experience with capacity planning, performance monitoring and maintenance planning to ensure high availability. Demonstrated NMS implementation history.
- Coordination with change control and environment management with devops team, actively work tasks w devops.
- Maintaining Application Packaging Standards / Desktop Standards / Hardware Imaging / OS Patches, etc. Common OS layer worldwide.
- Exchange (2010 and newer) Administration / Support a plus
- Microsoft SQL Server (2008 and newer) Administration / Support
- Demonstrated experience in virtualization specifically with VMware Horizon View (7.x+)
- Extensive experience with migrations from VMware Horizon to Citrix Environment and vice versa. Citrix gpu accelerated vm clients globally.
- Strong experience with Citrix (Presentation Server, StoreFront, XenApp 7.x, XenDesktop 7.x, NetScaler)
- Demonstrated experience in virtualization specifically with VMware VSphere and ESXi Virtual Infrastructure (6.x)
- Demonstrated knowledge of VMware applications and physical infrastructure services and their integration within the virtual infrastructure
- Understanding of Windows Desktop operating systems to include design considerations for desktop, laptop and Thin-client/VDI
- Experience in Application Layering – Must Have skill
- Experience in Citrix Workspace environment manager
- Experience in the integration of VDI platforms with underlying VDI virtual Infrastructures (including GPU optimization):
- VMware ESX/Vsphere
- Citrix XenServer
- Expertise with SAN and VSAN storages
- Minimum CCNP certification achieved in routing switching, security.
- VMware Certified Professional - Data Center Virtualization (VCP6-DCV) certification
- VMware Certified Professional - Desktop and Mobility (VCP6-DTM) certification
- Citrix Certified Expert – Virtualization (CCE – V)
- Linux experience required
Active Directory, VMware, Cisco, Citrix Systems, DNS, Win10 OS common image management.