Pre-sales / Key Account Manager (B2B Cloud Solutions)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Due to expansion of cooperation with different cloud vendors, Swedish IT-company is searching for Pre-Sales / Key Account Manager for its office in St.Petersburg.
Swedbyte has long and tight relationships with leading B2B cloud vendors that delivers cutting edge collaboration solutions. Swedbyte is a recommended partner in Russia for implementing Google collaboration tool - G Suite, we are exclusive partner to Freshworks when it comes to implementing best-in-class cloud helpdesk/servicedesk/CRM software for Nordic and Russian customers, and partner to monday.com for Russian, Norwegian and Danish customers.
As a Swedish company we aim for each of our colleagues to be customer oriented and contribute to the European service level we always try to live up to. This means you are straightforward, open and honest. You take responsibility and own initiatives, and you treat others in a way you like to be treated yourself.
Swedbyte is owned and managed by a mix of Swedes and Russians with long experience of IT business in Russia and internationally. Our team is non-hierarchical, friendly, fair and provide possibilities to develop yourself in an international environment.
This position suggests the combination of two roles: Technical Pre-sales Manager and Key Account Manager for Freshworks cloud solutions. Your key responsibility on this position will be managing key enterprise and mid-markets accounts within our Freshworks partnership team on the Russian market as well as performing different technical pre-sales activities together with our sales team.
Your responsibilities will be:
- delivering support and expert product knowledge with regards to several SaaS solutions (Freshdesk, Freshservice, Freshsales, Freshchat) to the key customers as well as to leads during the sales cycle;
- establishing and developing relationships with existing and new customers;
- participating in customer meetings, negotiations, and events as product expert and consultant;
- doing demos for the prospects and addressing deep product questions;
- identifying needs and designing solutions for the customers and leads;
- participating in implementation projects for Freshworks suite of products;
- closely communicating with the solution vendors (in English);
- general business development and driving forward your area of responsibility.
What we require from you:
- a minimum of 2 years of successful experience from working in IT;
- excellent communication and negotiations skills;
- organized, self-motivated and self-driven person;
- fluent English;
- ability for short business trips;
It would also be very nice if you have:
- technical background;
- experience from selling or working with different cloud-based services and solutions;
- official fixed salary;
- office in the center of the city;
- flexible working hours.
If you find this opening interesting and believe you are the right person for us, please send us your application including your CV (preferably in English) today - we will be excited to receive it! If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us!