Director of Systems admins (AWS)
з/п не указана
ClearScale is a leading company that provides a wide range of cloud services including architecture design, development, integration, migration, automation, and managed services. We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with key cloud infrastructure, automation, and management providers like AWS, Chef, Docker, and RightScale.
This is a unique opportunity to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud. You’ll be joining the team at an exciting time as we work together on solving all sorts of interesting problems. We’re looking for enthusiastic people from a range of backgrounds to join our team. We value people who take pride in their work and place an emphasis on getting things done.
ABOUT THE POSITION
ClearScale is looking to fill a key role of Director of Systems admins. This person will run the systems engineering practice at ClearScale. This is a highly dynamic, customer-facing, hands-on role, and we are looking for a leader with uncanny commitment, dedication, and a "get it done no matter what" attitude. If you prefer to follow others and be told how to do your job, this role is not for you. Being proactive and creative with strong leadership abilities is required for this position.
You will work closely with coworkers in other offices and time zones on the constantly evolving mission to achieve zero down time of services hosted by the Systems team. The team is constantly innovating new approaches to improve efficiency, automate repetitive work and reduce manual tasks.
Profile of the ideal candidate:
- relevant and decent experience of leading teams of talented devops in a services organization, preferably in a Systems Integration or a professional services company. You have a deep understanding of software engineering process in team, and a track record of shipping software on time.
- Current hands-on experience as a Senior DevOps, Tech Lead and Systems architect is a key. You will be leading systems engineers on projects, architecting solutions, writing proposals and helping with client pitches. You must be articulate with excellent written and oral skills. Client interaction is a major part of this role.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills including the ability to discover true requirements underlying feature requests, recommend alternative technical and business approaches, and lead engineering efforts to meet aggressive timelines with optimal solutions. So you need a strong business and technical vision.
- You have led projects building scalable and high-performing web applications. You can design and build anything, even if you have never done it before.
- You are interested and aware of new cutting-edge web technologies. You constantly read articles and try new technologies to do things better and faster. You can handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
Lead and develop global teams of tech leads and engineers, growing their knowledge and skill set.
Responsible for generation and maintenance of tasks.
Provide estimates for new tasks.
- Report to CTO.
Participate in creation of SOW with the CTO
Provide technical and Management Guidance and Support for the Tech Leads.
- Serves as technical expert and architect for projects.
- Design, build and deliver cloud computing solutions, hosted services and underlying software infrastructure.
Monitor status of active projects.
Run the daily Tech Lead meetings.
Attend daily Management meetings.
Perform hands on tech work.
Perform technical document reviews (e.g Diagrams, Documents).
Review tracking reports daily and weekly.
Escalate Personnel/HR issues to Head of HRs and General Director (if needed).
Assist with interviewing and hiring.
Personally adheres to the attendance policy.
Actively seek company- wide process improvements and provides feedback to CTO.
Required skills and experiences:
- Excellent leadership experience.
- Lead or /and Director experience — 5+ years.
- Knowledge of professional DevOps practices and the full software development life cycle, including source control management, build processes, CI/CD, and installation — 3+ years.
- AWS Ops experience is a must. We are looking for a minimum of 3 year.
- High level of expertise with key AWS services:
Must Have: EC2, IAM, S3, ELB/ALB, CloudWatch, VPC and Networking, RDS, CloudFront, Deployment Tools.
Good to have: ECS, EMR, SQS, API GW, SSM, others.
- Excellent written and spoken english.
- Experience working with western customers.
- Experience working in Consulting and/or Outsourcing companies.
- Experience creating SOWs.
- A record of successful delivery of complex and fast paced Cloud projects.
Note: Please provide your CV in English
Desired Technical Certifications (not must):
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect – (Associate / Professional)
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer – (Associate / Professional)
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator – (Associate / Professional)
- AWS Certified Developer – (Associate)
You’ll be a great fit if:
- You love being a part of a small, dynamic, and agile team that encourages you to learn and grow
- You desire to work with some of the world’s top brands
- You love finding solutions to interesting problems and figuring out how things work
- You welcome having autonomy with complex tasks
- You are passionate about using your experience and expertise to inspire the team
Ключевые навыкиDevopsAWSUnixLeadership SkillsBusiness EnglishEngineeringAgile Project ManagementLinuxУправление проектами
Рунова Алина, Recruiting Director
+7 (923) 1340616, skype: firstname.lastname@example.org