Manual QA Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Sphere Software partnered with a worldwide e-commerce marketplace connecting subscribers with local merchants.
We are working on the customer's back-end and API services for payments, as well as processing data from provider transactions.
- 2 years+ of industry experience
- Strong knowledge of theory and best practices in software testing
- Strong knowledge of software development life-cycle
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex documents (software requirements and design specifications, standards and regulations)
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Manual testing of back-end application features
- Creation and maintaining of Test Plans, Test Cases and Check Lists
- Collaboration with project managers and software development teams to determine testing procedures.
- Create excellence in several technology verticals instead of performing poorly across many;
- Focus on what we know best and overachieve while doing it;
- Value personal work-life balance by offering flexible arrangements;
- Practice honesty as the best policy and loyalty above all else;
- Establish a long-term mutual relationship instead of per-project deals.
- Competitive compensation and paid time off;
- Sports compensation;
- Comfy office and flexible work arrangements;
- Team of professionals providing you with the opportunity to grow;
- Paid professional trainings, conferences, career and proficiency development plans;
- Team building events.