Automation Tester (Cloud Billing)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
T-Systems has different international subsidiaries in more than 20 countries with over 50 000 employees. Point of production in Russia was founded in 1995, and it now works on challenging projects for such customers as T-Mobile, Shell, Mercedes-Benz, BMW, MAN, ThyssenKrupp, DHL, Continental, SBB (Swiss Federal Railways).
CloudBilling is a first billing as a service product developed by T-Systems. It offers different business models to have a complete billing solution, in the cloud, divided only virtually. We handle business platform billing events and transform them in to billing oriented products that can be later rated and charged-billed.
Our billing solution is based on open source components and running on cloud platforms. We use micro services architecture, where it is applicable. Basic functionality of a product is enhanced depending on customer demands, despite we do a product.
Development process is Scrum. The team is located in Saint-Petersburg and Germany (Aachen).
Our customers are in automotive, satellite, transport, telecommunication and airport areas.
- Work with the product in a scrum team;
- Analyze the existing documentation;
- Design and develop automated backend tests on Java, based on project documentation;
- Execute automated test cases and analyze the results;
- Maintain and improve existing tests;
- Enhance test coverage when new features are implemented;
- Contribute to test documentation.
- 2+ years experience in Java;
- Database basic experience (SQL, NoSQL);
- Experience with Linux as advanced user;
- CI experience (Git, Jenkins);
- Experience with Maven to manage projects;
- English: spoken/written. It could be not perfect but you must be able to speak.
Nice to have
- Experience in QA automation
- Dealing with microservices;
- Knowledge of REST;
- Experience with Kafka.
Our technology stack includes many things, but it is not limited, so the rest you will be able to learn at work.