з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Founded in 1995, Renaissance Capital is a leading emerging and frontier markets investment bank with operations in Sub-Saharan Africa, Russia, Middle East, and Asia. The Firm also offers its clients access to these markets through such financial centers as London and New York. The Firm has market-leading positions in each of its core businesses – M&A, equity and debt capital markets, securities sales and trading, electronic trading and derivatives.
What we do:
Electronic trading department has a leading technology infrastructure and platforms which drives product and business development.
Technology and pro-active smart people is our core value. At Rencap, our Engineers and support team develops connectivity to global capital markets, solve challenging engineering problems, develop sophisticated efficient low latency trading tools which we offer to traders and clients. We develop global infrastructure solutions along with automated monitoring tools which turns data into decisions and actions. We are innovative and supportive to new solutions offered by team members.
We are looking for trading system support engineer. Duties assume support, maintain and configure several trading systems as well as communication with people(traders, software engineers, vendors, exchanges and brokers support teams). You will need to setup and configure trading gateways according to provided manuals, monitor its health and performance characteristics, troubleshoot incidents, provide support for traders - main users of the systems. We need people who is able to bear responsibility for the projects they deal with, can organize its time and thoroughly plan their activities. Being smart, pro-active, enthusiastic, careful and thoroughly , collaborative and loyal to changes is a 50% of success.
- technical background
- ability to learn new things and analyze incoming data
- good communication skills: you need to be able to describe situations and provide clear instructions
- fluent spoken and written English
- problem solver
Something from the following is essential:
- general knowledge of network protocols, types, topologies, tcp/ip stack, udp multicast concept, etc
- Linux: command line interface, general utilities
- experience in operating/maintaining of databases: ELK (or other object oriented), MSSQL, MYSQL
- experience in supporting one of the following: Real-time systems/Large-scale/distributed systems
- general understanding of financial markets concepts
- scripting skills (bash/python/perl/windows shell)
Would be perfect:
- experience in trading system support, general knowledge of common features of exchanges (MOEX, FORTS, LSE, CME, ICE, FX markets)
- knowledge of FIX and any other exchange protocols
- general understanding of financial instruments (futures, stocks, combinations, etc)
- programming skills (c++, java)
What we offer:
- wide range of interesting tasks in different areas, possibility to affect and improve technical environment
- possibility to professional growth and skills development
- dynamic and challenging environment
- medical insurance for the whole family (wife & children) from the first working day
- office in the city center (Moscow city, Naberezhnaya tower, 50 floor)
- direct communication with Business users, Front-Office