з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
- Compose and supply end user assistance documentation in English for multiple Epicor products (online help, what’s new documentation, release documentation)
- Create documentation according to the organizational and style standards established
- Coordinate with product owners, engineers and testers in order to gain information and verify accuracy of information contained in documentation
- Implement regular checks and modifications of existing information
Requirements, Qualifications and Work Experience:
- Higher education in linguistics (English Language), or technical education with additional education in English Language
- Practical experience in written English Language during last 4 years
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products, Adobe Acrobat, graphical editors and HTML editors, Content Authoring Software such as Robo-help and XMetal
- Advanced user of Windows and Microsoft Office
- Available to learn complicated technical concepts and present in an easy to understand format for end users
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicational skills
- Team player
- Understanding of business logistics, as well as accounting and finance principles is desirable
- Work experience as writer or teacher of English Language. In case of work experience as technical writer, please provide Epicor with samples of previous works
- Experience with ERP software products is a plus
- Medical insurance
- Professional trainings
- Wide career opportunities
- Competitive salary, that depends on experience and skills
- Friendly team
- Full time
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer