Strategic planner/Strategic Planning Director (Serviceplan Group Rus)
з/п не указана
To work on the incoming clients briefs in order to create appropriate effective marketing strategies. Working out strategies in parallel to different clients and spheres. Responsibility for the end result of the client’s offer.
Work on clients briefs:
- Creating & developing product strategies for new products, established products with need for constant sales growth or re-launching the image on the markets
- Strategies can be short term (project based) or long term strategies (1 to 3 years)
- Creating clients presentations in all kind of different formats (graphs, analytics, keynote, excel)
- Guiding the creative teams in order to create logical approaches for clients offers
- Created strategies must be easy to understand and sell-able
- Every third concept in average must win the account/tender (1 out of 3)
- All strategies must have a logical explanation and use reliable sources, knowledge and understanding
- University Degree preferred with economical, marketing or communication skills
- Minimum of 6 years experience of working in a communication agency or brand communication department of a corporation
- Experience in premium mass market and lifestyle areas is a plus
- Strong knowledge of marketing strategies and approaches
- Proven example of successful implemented strategies (from A to Z)
- Fluent English
- Good presentation skills
- Excellent analytical, planning and researching skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to gain results through others.
- International travel experience
- Opportunity to implement their bold creative projects;
- Registration according to the Labor Code of the Russian Federation, white salary;
Extra days off and 100% paid sick leave;
- Social package: corporate mobile communications, English courses, preferential meals;
- Income level is discussed with each candidate individually, based on professional level;
- Cozy light office in loft style and fascinating location nearby the Moscow-river, Gorky Park and Moscow State University.
You gonna work with international lifestyle brands daily communicating to creative department and partners of Louder.