Technical support engineer / Инженер технической поддержки
от 70 000 руб. на руки
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Plumsail works remotely and asynchronously as much as possible. Your schedule will be quite flexible. But if you like to work from an office, it is your choice. We have a сozy office in the historical center of St. Petersburg near Kazan Cathedral.
Our general specialization is providing easy-to-use tools for Office 365 for Business that simplify development and configuration of Intranet portals, document management systems and helpdesks in companies all over the world. Our customers come in all shapes and sizes and we do our best to make them as happy as possible. Some of our happy customers are companies from the list of Fortune 500, e.g. Microsoft, Toyota, Ernst & Young, Volkswagen and many others.
About The Job
You can work in our office or remotely.
As a support engineer, you'll focus on making sure that our customers are successful in using our products. You’ll do this by applying a deep understanding of our customers, their processes, our product and the systems with which we integrate.
We provide support mostly by email. No phone calls, no chat-based support.
For the best possible fit, we are looking for someone with the following skills
Good written English at least.
Ability to research, learn and deeply understand our technical products.
Ability to communicate with customers over email, forum.
Ability to write blog posts and maintain documentation to simplify life for a customer and for yourself.
Experience in SharePoint and Office 365 for Business is a plus.
Readiness to complete a test task - we will send it to you in reply to your application. We will pay you for completion of the test task as for one day of work once you are hired.
You will get
- Competitive salary
- Fully official employment.
- Compensation of education, fitness, home office set-up.
- Continuous practice of English language with native speakers.
- Challenging tasks and work with modern technologies.
- Warm and friendly atmosphere.
- Flexible schedule.
- No bureaucracy and dress codes.
- Confidence that you will be rewarded if you grow and develop.
We allocate an annual stipend to each employee. You will be able to spend your stipend for:
- Self-education - take online or offline classes, participate in conferences, buy books, etc.
- Fitness - pay for your gym membership, yoga studio membership, or whatever activity you do to stay in shape. If it's not organized fitness, that's okay, too. You can use your stipend to pay for race registrations or even new outdoor running shoes.
- Coworking - pay for coworking space. Just make sure you're using a true coworking space that's meant solely for working, not a club or social space.
- Wellness - pay for a service or experience that enhances your overall mental well-being. For some people that might mean a monthly massage. You could also use the stipend to book a service at a spa that is more relaxing to you than a massage like a pedicure or facial.
You will also get free travel health insurance.
If you are a remote worker. Twice a year we will pay for your travel to St.Petersburg and back. Plus we will compensate three days of your stay in a hotel. We want to make sure your home office is comfortable. You can expense up to 40 000 RUB to furnish your home office and improve your PC, every three years.
Like what you see? Contact us, introduce yourself and we will send you a test task.