Finance Analyst (Abbott Vascular)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
Responsible for consolidating and analyzing financial data of Vascular division, taking into account company’s goals and financial position; Preparation structured reports on financial status and risks; preparation and review of contracts, pricing analysis and supporting general financial planning, analysis and business control activities.
To provide timely financial and management reporting for division including but not limited to:
- Monthly closing procedure in established closing timetable
- Monthly planning and review of cost centers
- Provision of analysis and comments of month-end results P&L, BS, SG&A and Department costs
- Maintaining accruals and reversals including bonuses, sales reserves and accrued liabilities
- Liaison with accounting department (costs, payments, month-end report, etc)
- Pricing reports and analysis, supporting pricing input
- Credit limits calculation
- Preparation data for Plan review meeting
- Working in SAP
- EXCEL Advanced knowledge
- Develops recommendations to variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity for review by managers
- May represent department or division on small projects or segments of projects
- Ad-hoc analysis and reports.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working as in-house financial planning and/or analysis.
- Knowledge of economics, analysis, accounting
- Strong analytic skills.
- Ability to clearly link financial results to operational performance drivers.
- Problem solving skills.
- Healthcare experience is an advantage