Inventor Seeks Project Research Assistant
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Brilliant Inventor seeks Project Researcher with electrical, mechanical and or computer engineering background to design, operate and analyze experiments or research projects in areas such as agriculture, language processing, alternative energy, home automation systems, computer science, etc.
Research, propose findings then budget and implement tasks including equipment purchases. Individual will prepare sample models for testing. Perform advanced testing procedures and analyses of data. Candidate should be able to make a wide variety of logistical arrangements independently or from brief instructions. Individual will ensure analysis inventions, experiments or research efforts are performed according to specifications. Make recommendations for changes in procedures, processes, or experimental design. Possess, understand and apply an advanced knowledge crossing fields of specialization to develop unique and new approaches or ideas.
Most of all you must be extremely technologically savvy, positive person.
Design, operate, implement and analyze multiple large and/or complex experiments or research projects. Define procedures or processes to be used in the research investigations. Research, budget, implement and review progress of projects. Serve as liaison with other areas of specialization to obtain support or technical expertise for projects. Ability to personally conduct important and/or technically complex investigations.
Analyze complex, sensitive problems and situations, evaluate alternatives and make sound, appropriate recommendations. Organize, research, and maintain office filing systems and document management databases.
- Ability to work with a high paced, fast thinking individual.
- Hands-on mechanical systems troubleshooting experience
- Able to apply innovative engineering skills in a technical environment to solve challenging problems.
- Ability to read complex construction specification and plan documents
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong, effective written and spoken communication skills along with excellent research and organizational skills.
- Ability to meticulously document complex systems.
- Equipment Installations, stage and diagnose remote installations
- Provide Troubleshooting, including remote bench prototyping
- Hands on and self-motivated
- Evidence of and a commitment to practice a high level of confidentiality.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office/Cloud with the ability to learn new software and computer systems as well as advanced use of drawings, spreadsheet, graphics and other business management software.
- Must be flexible and be able to work in a high change, quick-paced, indoor and outdoor environments.
- Must be a team player and be willing to receive and act on direction and motivated to take on responsibility to completion.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Possesses strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- You agree that 99% of the human population is unfortunately, boring
- Mechanical Engineering Tech or BS Electrical Engineering
- Physics and/or Mathematics advanced degree
Job Type: Part-time up to Full-time
- What is the most impressive data analysis you feel most proud of?
- Have you ever designed and built a circuit board?
- How many times did you think about quitting while in DiffiQ class?
- Show me the best algorithm you have personally invented yourself?
- Arxiv or Social Media?