от 350 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
An international company specializing in gold mining is looking for IT Manager.
• To ensure continuous, rapid and secure functioning of Company’s Information Systems and IT Infrastructure.
• Identify main IS implementation objectives based on user requests, IS development and application trends.
• Coordinate IT infrastructure planning, development and optimization, and coordinate operations-enhancing system and hardware development.
• Write specifications to build modify and maintain IT systems including feasibility studies of solutions being developed.
• Approve and issue specifications to related units and third parties for connecting to our IT systems.
• Maintain telecommunications and IT infrastructure documentation at a level consistent with business requirements.
• Coordinate and check IT infrastructure including telecommunications, peripheral and other secondary hardware.
• Responsible for accessibility of IT systems such as Hardware, Data Storage and Transmission, Applications and Data Base.
• Ensure the system is continuously functional and take prompt actions remediate any operational faults that may occur.
• Manage maintenance planning and scheduling as per requests sent by the company’s business units basing on IT Department functionality.
• Ensure maintenance is provided to LAN and telecommunications hardware, technical support is provided to computer system, development and application software.
• Arrange preventive maintenance and routine troubleshooting.
• Manage IS operation manuals, methodologies and regulations writing process.
• Arrange user support: assist in development of and approve training courses for the company system users, and computer competence training courses.
• Monitor and review Service Level results and effectiveness, and establish new Service Levels as required.
• Manage Service Level Reporting and compliance.
• Arrange contractual relations with IT suppliers/vendors.
Manage contractual performance progress within your competence.
• Supervise contractors to ensure sound governance and adherence to budget, contract schedule, project scope and delivery of high quality goods and services.
• Develop IT Department budget and manage budgetary performance.
• Provide IT Department performance reports to company manager/functional manager.
• Timely submit assignment completion reports to your line manager via electronic DCC system.
• Supervise IT/IS asset safekeeping and accounting.
• Complete other assignments given by your line manager within your competence.
Reports to IT Director
REQUIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS, TRAINING & EXPERIENCE:
• Higher professional degree in IT.
• Experience and awareness of best practices in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL version 3 basics) for IT service management process.
• At least 7 years of IT support service experience;
• Management experience in service vendor system. Capable to deliver high-priority assignments timely with conflicting deadlines in changing business environment;
• Excellent communication, negotiation and influencing skills and the ability to build strong relationships within the business;
• Excellent awareness of IP-network building principles.
• Awareness of network safety basics.
• Network Device and Hardware installation, setup and configuring experience.
• Experience with HA systems.
• Preferable: A+, Network+ and IT Security+ certificates.
• Excellent troubleshooting and conflict settlement skills.
• Good writing and verbal communication skills to identify IT personnel activity trends.
• Ability to withstand stress;
• Competency of writing, speaking in Russian and English consistent to read tech
Permanent contract according to Russian Labour Code.
Location – Moscow.
Salary upon interview results;