Solution Architect (Delivery)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
разработчик инновационных IT-решений
для телекоммуникационной отрасли
Lead the solution architecture throughout project lifecycle (Business development, Presale, Scoping, Design, Development, Ongoing operations). Ensure solution meets customer business and technical needs by leveraging NEXIGN assets and best practices while integrating with customer IT environment.
- Lead the solution construction throughout the project lifecycle and be accountable for solution integrity. Understand the customer requirements and business needs, Lead solution design, ensure it meet customer needs and provides value to the customer. Communicate with the customer and NEXIGN teams. Plan and Manage solution team activities.
- Gain insight into customer's environment, challenges, and opportunities in order to propose areas where NEXIGN products and solutions can add value. Ensure proposed solution reflects NEXIGN value proposition and competitive advantage.
- Maintain deep knowledge of industry and technology trends, standards, and competition in order to identify business opportunities based on domain market dynamics.
- Share and communicate end-to-end solutions (orally and in writing) to executives, business sponsors, and technical resources.
- Design cost effective solution that maximizes value to the customer and considers constraints such as budget, timelines, local market, and meeting customer requirements.
- Guide various product experts with regard to the solution.
- Create and support proof of concept (POC)/demos and present solutions to client.
- Enforce and follow implementation methodologies, propose industry best practices and guide customer to the best solutions.
- Provide ongoing feedback to product management for delivery of best practices.
- 3+ years of proven experience in leading solution architecture, defining customer requirements and solutions, and project implementation.
- Experience delivering solutions to a Telco.
- Wide strong technical knowledge in BSS and OSS and of end-to-end business process for Telecommunication service providers.
- Knowledge of Telecom industry, relevant technical architecture, and industry standards (e.g. eTOM, SID, TAM, 3GPP).
- Good communication and presentation skills and ability to understand the customer needs.
- Experience in leading teams and defining solutions in cross-vendor domain solution within the organization.
- Up to date with market trends and solutions available from various vendors in the market.
- Ambitious projects with unique structure;
- High-level experts, work in friendly atmosphere;
- A high level of salary;
- Development and training;
- Flexible schedule;
- Health and accident insurance;
- Additional compensation, with the possibility of choice (fitness,, ticket/tour package vacation, foreign language teaching, etc).