Support Associate Intern (Customer Interaction Center)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
In the CIC, you will find yourself in a friendly multinational & multicultural learning environment. Joining the Customer Interaction Center will lay your foundations for a successful career after UNI/College.
- You will provide high-quality customer interactions through the processing of inbound customer calls, emails, chats & webforms
- Analyzing customer’s non-technical queries, researching possible solutions & providing solid answers easily understood by the customer
- Evaluating from a commercial perspective how the customer’s technical issue affects their daily business processes through gathering comprehensive business impact information
- You will assist & educate customers in navigating support pages, educating them on how use software download & license key functions
- Collaborating with colleagues across SAP teams, engaging with appropriate stakeholders ensuring all customer cases are resolved effectively & in a timely manner
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Business or Computer Science areas
- Fluency in English with excellent communication skills
- Commitment to provide excellent customer service
- Passionate & dedicated team player
- Strong time management, prioritization & multi-tasking capabilities; utilizing available time efficiently to achieve effective & efficient results
- Enjoys & thrives on performing multiple tasks & responsibilities at once
- Shift flexibility (days only)
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Paid Internship
- Use of SAP Laptop for duration of internship
- Official employment record
- Great team of professional and dynamic colleagues
- Superior office and work environment
- Improving of soft and presentation skills
- Improving of hard skills with SAP software
- Access to all learning materials
- Flexibility in the working schedule
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.