Web UI/UX Designer/Web Application (A3 project)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
BUILD YOUR FUTURE,
CHANGE AN INDUSTRY’S*
SEEK CHALLENGES. FIND YOURSELF*
Dell is a collective of customer-obsessed, industry-leading visionaries. At our core is a commitment to diversity, sustainability and our communities. We offer unparalleled growth and development opportunities for our team members. We believe that technology is essential for driving human progress, and we’re committed to providing that technology to people and organizations everywhere, so they can transform the way they work and live.
Dell Technologies Inc. – Dell EMC company is represented by the following legal entities registered in Russia: “EMC Research and development center” LLC and “EMC Information Systems CIS” LLC in Moscow; “EMC St. Petersburg Development Centre LLC” in St. Petersburg.**
Dell EMC Server & Infrastructure Systems division, PowerEdge Server Group is the worldwide market leader with servers in small, medium and large size enterprises including Fortune 100 list companies. These solutions increase performance, efficiency, and business agility, helping customers accelerate their IT transformation to meet the new demands of virtualization and the cloud.
Our team in St. Petersburg, Russia is working on advanced, intelligent Sales Deal Creation and Acceleration platform in an area of high value workloads for server refresh and scale-out . As part of our world class design and engineering team, you are designing the user flows and visual interfaces to provide an effective flow in specific applications built into a larger platform.
We are looking for highly motivated and skillful professional designer familiar with single page application design and flow characteristics. Ideal candidate for Web UI/UX Designer position shall demonstrate good user experience and visual design skills, ability to understand and structure complex requirements, proven record of previously implemented desktop and ideally mobile designs inside commercial products, and desire to learn and grow.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Executes all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering
- Conceptualizes original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex roadblocks
- Creates wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Presents and defends designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establishes and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards
- Translates data into usable design solutions and leverages results to spark focused design efforts.
- Integrates Human Factors Engineering principles to the design & development process, accounting for perceptual, physical, and cognitive abilities in the usage of products & services.
- Produces specifications, standards, user requirements, as applied to Product Design and Development.
- Represents the needs &preferences of the end user throughout the design and development process.
- Has broad accountability of the user experience, from initial set-up/ install (out of box experience) through the product lifecycle.
- Defines & executes the necessary behavioral studies to guide the design process (e.g., yielding both qualitative and quantitative data).
- Performs a variety of data analysis techniques to surface insights that are actionable and can be applied to the design process. Works with cross-functional development teams to design products (Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Quality,etc).
- Delivers the necessary artifacts to capture the intended user experience to implementation/engineering entities (e.g., specifications, guidelines, prototypes, UI designs, etc).
- Exhibits creativity and curiosity to learn more.
- Work effectively with cross-functional and/or cross-geographic teams, readily share information with others.
Work Experience and Education:
- BS/MS in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design or aVisual Arts subject
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows, and sitemap
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Axure or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies
- Proficient in single page application environment. Ideally in Meteor framework, otherwise in React, AngularJS.
- Really strong motivation to constantly learn new things and embrace change.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Attention to details, design and quality as a team player with good time management skills.
- Familiarity with modern CSS frameworks desired for higher quality output, MVC web application framework
- Familiarity and experience working within Git environments including modern unit testing approaches
- Experience working in an Agile team inside multinational distributed organization in a collaboration with other remote teams across multiple time zones.
Joining us, you will get:
- Salary to be discussed based on the results of the interview
- Medical, Life insurance for employees and family in Russia and abroad
- Corporate trainings and certifications
- Corporate English Classes
- Dell EMC Proven Professional Certifications
- Possibility in Flexible working hours and working from home
- 36 days of paid vacation days plus 2 paid days off
- Paid sick days; Doctor’s consultation at the office
- Opportunity to participate in charity activities
- Comfortable 24/7 office in the City Centre
- Partial reimbursement of any sport activities
- Regular teambuilding and corporate events
- Corporate cell phone service and laptop
* Принимай вызов. Найди себя. Строй свое будущее. Меняй индустрию.
** Два основных принципа Dell – максимальная клиентоориентированность и работа на опережение технологического прогресса. Наше кредо – равные возможности для всех сотрудников, экологически безупречное производство и поддержка командного духа. Мы предлагаем отличные возможности карьерного роста и повышения квалификации. Мы верим, что сегодня технологические инновации играют огромную роль в развитии человечества. Наша работа – помогать людям и компаниям по всему миру использовать новейшие технологии для трансформации жизни и бизнеса.
В России подразделение Dell Technologies Inc. - Dell EMC, представляют следующие юридические лица: OOO «Центр исследований и разработок EMC» и ООО «ЕМС Информационные системы Си-Ай-Эс», Москва; OOO «Санкт-Петербургский Центр Разработок EMC», Санкт-Петербург.