Java Software Engineer (Infrastructure division)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally.
Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
In the beginning, Infobip didn’t have separate infrastructure division in development department but with company growth, next logical step was establishing new team/division whose main goal was to provide a suitable development environment for making business value. Team Infrastructure was a first-team responsible for infrastructure projects (every project which is used by other development teams to provide business value). Without infrastructure team/division development would be slow because every team would be solving the same problems (logging, monitoring, alerting, deployment, service configuration, inter-process communication and all other common problems).
What your job will be like:
- As a software engineer, you will work in an agile team, responsible for internal RPC solution that is being used by all infobip development teams, hence you will have all Infobip development teams (25+) as clients of your services.
- You will be using cutting edge solutions to provide communication layer for highload distributed services that are part of our messaging platform and all.
- You will work on solutions for inter-process communication, service discovery, client-side invocation balancing, platform monitoring and alerting.
- Be ready to dig into Java instrumentation (runtime bytecode generation), network level optimizations and memory mapping concepts.
- You will work on demanding tasks which require responsibility and freedom to choose the best technologies for that challenge. We know a good balance of not invented here vs proudly found elsewhere.
- You will generate new brilliant ideas, code them, cover with unit/integration tests, deploy it and support all this in production. We call it DevOps.
- You will sometimes (2-3 times per year) travel to our Zagreb office to synchronize with distributed part of the team.
Stack: Java 8-12, Kotlin, Spring Boot 2.
More about you:
You are a professional with 3+ year of experience in solving software problems.
You share our passion for building high-quality software in an agile environment.
You have 2+ years of experience with Java and Spring development and delivering multi-tier enterprise applications.
You have experience with engineering practices like continuous delivery and automated testing.
You know what SRE and DevOps mean.
You are genuinely curious about how things work, always looking to improve code quality, development process etc.
You wish to be a part of the team.
You regularly contribute to discussions and brainstorming with high quality ideas that result in adoption and improvements.
You proactively share knowledge and help your team evolve into a better team.
You are ready to communicate with colleagues in English on daily basis. In case you’d like to improve your level, our English classes in the office are at your service.
Why our employees choose us (and stay)?
Great environment – Team spirit, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
Interesting and challenging work – The kinds of problems you'll be working on are diverse and engaging. There’s always something new and exciting in our development department.
Benefits & compensation – Individual educational budget which covers expenses for conferences, online courses, professional certifications; voluntary medical insurance of premium quality; English classes in the office; flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home up to 5 days per month, internal conference for developers which brings together 7 development centers in thermal resort.
Awesome clients – We serve and partner with the majority of the leading mobile operators, OTTs, brands, banks, social networks and many more.
Interested? Let's get the process rolling!