з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
On behalf of our client - a leading international provider of products and solutions across sectors as construction we are looking for:
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Master planning.
- Place an order for purchase for Intercompany (IC) and 3rd party suppliers including transport and customs.
- Managed all needed documents for all imports either product or raw materials.
- Management of shipments and deliveries with suppliers.
- Managed with carrier companies.
- Supply Chain Optimizing (SCO). Calculation of transport norms, optimization of routes and costs. Place an order for transport.
- Coordination of the stock with deliveries from suppliers.
- Calculation of advance customs payments and coordination with customs broker.
- Customer consultation regarding availability and delivery time of goods from suppliers.
- Claims to suppliers handling.
- Conduction of analytical reports regarding purchasing and logistics.
- Booking of goods, raw materials and components receipt from local vendors.
- Input in the program new product items.
- Control of all certificates of Wavin Products (obtaining new and updating old ones).
- Control of e-shop. Maintaining relevance and performance.
- Responsible for stock and stocktaking.
- Lead the warehouse people including safety.
- Managed all legal rules and safety issues concerning the operations.
- Carry out specific management’s assignments according to the company’s activities.
- Controlling cost budget connected with official duties.
Successful candidates will typically have the below characteristics:
- English knowledge
- Bachelor Degree in related field
- Minimum of five (5) years experience in logistics and freight cost management for a manufacturing company with specialization in truckload flatbed management
- Experience with team leading
- Proactive approach
- Leader but also team-player
- Very good communication and organization skills
- Excellent computer skills, including the ability to use pivot tables and MS Office Products
- Experience with Axapta, SAP or other ERP systems is preferred
- Eagerness to learn, open to feedback