з/п не указана
BCS Global Markets is the Global Markets and Investment Banking division of BCS Financial Group. Thanks to reasonable development strategy, use of innovative technologies and high-potential experts, BCS has become a leading Russian investment and brokerage company. BCS Financial Group has more than 4,500 employees working in more than 130 offices and representative offices.
BCS Global Markets was established to build an institutional business and to boost existing strengths in the Russian markets. Since June 2012 company offers prime services and global markets business lines to institutional clients in Russia and internationally.
Geographical Presence: Expanding presence on global stage.
We offer services to institutional clients worldwide through major hubs located in Russia, Cyprus, UK and USA:
- Russia, Novosibirsk / Moscow — BCS Financial Group, operating since 1998
- Cyprus — BCS (Cyprus) Ltd European licensed broker, member of the LSE, operating since 2004
- UK, London — BCS Prime Brokerage Ltd (UK), licensed in 2013
- USA, New York — BCS Americas Inc., operating since 2016
The job requirements are:
- bachelor degree (or close to completion) in economics/finance or related from a leading university (MSU, HSE, Finance University, Plekhanov Academy)
- proficiency with Excel, Word, and Powerpoint or other presentation software
- basic knowledge of finance, equities and derivatives markets and terminology
- strong grasp of English a big plus
- preparation of internal and external sales pitches/presentations for the derivatives team
- internal liaison with various departments on launching new structured products
- working in internal structured products sales function for company salesforce, i.e. assisting with choosing the right structured product for clients
- help with middle office functions
bonuses by results of work;
total compliance with all legal requirements;
office location near m. Prospekt Mira;