Marketing graphic 3D designer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
ABOUT THE ROLE
Great opportunity for a Designer to execute our Marketing strategy via providing the best in class design of our brands to the market with full access to the unique design experience of Coca-Cola.
Reporting to the MT (Modern trade) channel marketing manager, this role will work with a broad range of design application across a very interesting mix of brand design, trade equipment, point of sales materials, on-line solutions, shopper experience activations. Your role uses relevant brand & shopper toolkits and standards, by implying the holistic Coke way of doing design executing best in class brand & channel strategy in disciplined manner.
In this high-impact role you will work closely with MT channel & shopper marketing team, local & global advertising agencies and partners. Your goal will be to set high standards for graphic design in MT channels channel, thereby supporting channel performance. Your objective will be to implement shopper toolkits strongly and in a disciplined manner based of brand’s DNA. Your clear focus will be on timely and quality design of best-in-class visual materials.
- Full scale POSM set designs & HiRes production files development to support brand initiatives in MT channel based on shopper toolkits,
- Nonstandard, innovative design solutions creation from the scratch,
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements,
- Oversee all design projects in MT channel, from conception and brief to delivery,
- Possessing spatial thinking, develops graphical 2D and 3D models of trade equipment with intuitive connection, based on the understanding of brand DNA, MT channel strategy and shopper strategy,
- POSM set adaptation in line with shopper toolkit for TOP NKA with taking into consideration specific customer`s requirements,
- Develop full set of materials for tailor made activations in MT channel (POSM, displays, prizes) based on shopper toolkits & taking into consideration customer requirements,
- Adopt brand KVs for ecommerce channel activation & other digital solutions (inet, mobile app, SMM),
- Actively searches for best practices and ideas from system & other industries for re-applying,
- Support MT channel marketing for high quality visualization presentation materials,
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies,
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools.
ABOUT YOU IN THIS ROLE
- Fine Art Design, Marketing or related discipline diploma,
- Extensive experience with Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign,
- Strong skills in 3d graphic design,
- 3+ years in professional commercial design, preferably with a marketing or creative agency,
- Adaptive design eye and spatial thinking,
- Basic knowledge of POSM development & production (materials, process & etc.),
- English intermediate level.
Criteria for success:
- Able to follow toolkits updates independently,
- Looks for improvement of design processes,
- Leads by example and acts as owner,
- Curious to understand more and passionate to bring the current status levels up,
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively.