Senior Compliance specialist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Novartis Pharma is looking for a candidate Sr. Compliance specialist
- Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Business partnering with business franchises, providing advises on compliance topics, business activities, projects, initiatives. Review and approve selected activities.
- Development of SOPs, educational materials.
- Develop training plan and conduct regular compliance-related trainings for associates.
- Participation in Risk Management project implementation and development
- Live event monitoring
- Development of supporting documentation for control mechanism realization
- Participation in internal investigations
- Participation in tracking and monitoring the effectiveness of compliance program
You would be a good match for this role, if you have:
- University Degree (economics or law or other relevant field)
- 4-5 of experience in the healthcare industry or consulting/audit/forensic including 2-3 years in compliance.
- Fluent English (must)
- Accuracy, attention to details, good communication skills
- Interest to further development in compliance.
What we offer for you:
- Competitive salary and annual bonus level
- Medical insurance (for the employee and children, additional discount given for close relatives)
- Life insurance, meal allowance, mobile compensation
- Internal and external educational courses and trainings
- Flexible working hours and 2 possible days of home office monthly according to company`s policy
- Additional 3 additional days of paid vacation
- Professional and career development opportunities
Why consider Novartis?
750 million. That’s how many lives our products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine.