We are JetBrains, a leading software company. For over 15 years we have strived to make the strongest, most effective developer tools on earth. Our tools speed up production, freeing developers around the world to grow, discover and create.
At JetBrains, we've decided to reconsider how developer teams approach testing, and we are now working on a new product designed to make the process of testing more flexible and easy. We are looking for someone familiar with QA problems and passionate about solving these problems within desktop, web or mobile tools.
How we work:
- All the source code is in Kotlin.
- We work with the latest technologies.
- We invent new features and take product decisions independently.
- We learn from our colleagues.
- We use JetBrains products: YouTrack for task management, TeamCity for CI, Upsource for code review.
- We work in an Agile atmosphere.
Working with us will fit your interests if you:
- Want to develop in Kotlin.
- Are interested in desktop, web or mobile development
- Enjoy solving non-trivial tasks.
- Want to take product decisions and shape the product vision.
- Want to bring your ideas to life.
- Want to create a new project from scratch.
- Are familiar with QA problems and have ideas on how to solve them.
What we expect from you:
- Experience in Java, C#, or Kotlin development.
- Ability to solve complex tasks.
- Knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to quickly get a grip on numerous technologies.
- Experience of working with QA engineers.
- Spacious comfortable office (open 24/7) with a private parking lot.
- Competitive salary: determined individually, but above industry average.
- Bonuses based on your performance.
- Voluntary health insurance for employees, their spouse, and their children under age 18 (including dental insurance).
- 5 weeks of paid vacation.
- Full salary during sick leave.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Hot meals, free drinks, fruits, and snacks.
- Office library with specialized work-related books and magazines.
- Office gym (with washrooms), massage room, and a recreational zone.
- Training, including English and German language classes.
- Opportunities to travel to professional conferences in Europe and the US.
- Job relocation help.