Game Testing Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are now looking for a Game Testing Engineer
NVIDIA's invention of the GPU 1999 sparked the growth of the desktop gaming market, redefined modern computer graphics, and revolutionized parallel computing. More recently, deep learning has ignited modern AI — the next era of computing — with our GPU acting as the brain of computers, robots, and self-driving cars that can perceive and understand the world. Today, we are increasingly known as “the AI computing company”. We are growing our teams with the smartest engineers in the world. We are looking for you.
What you’ll be doing:
· You will run performance, latency and compatibility tests of GPUs and other system components for various 3D graphics applications.
· You will play through games on various configurations and with different game settings, looking for visual/IQ, performance, stutter issues.
· Analyze and validate results from test runs and create reports to position NVIDIA products appropriately using this evaluation, provide compatibility and image quality analysis.
· File, track and follow up on application bugs and issues.
· You will work closely with developer technology, production and content management teams inside NVIDIA.
What we need to see:
· Passionate PC gamer with vast gaming experience and knowledge of game market.
· Strong skills in benchmarking, QA, competitive analysis. Good understanding of 3D application performance testing methods and techniques.
· Good understanding of graphics pipeline, various graphics settings, their performance and visual impact. General understanding of RTX and DLSS technologies.
· Knowledge of NVIDIA GEFORCE series and NVIDIA software products (GFE, Geforce Now, Gameworks) and technologies (G-SYNC, Multi-GPU, Optimus, etc.).
· Strong analytical skills and ability to work with big amounts of data.
· Good knowledge of PC systems and components.
· Good teamwork and communication skills.
· English level: Intermediate or higner.
Ways to stand out from the crowd:
· You understand 3D graphics basics and pipeline and/or have graphics programming experience (DX, OpenGL, Vulkan)
· Experience in visual quality assessment, knowledge of graphics bugs.
· Experience with video encoding applications, image processing applications, scientific applications, analysis applications.
· Experience with Jira, Confluence, Google Docs tools;
· Python programming skills.
We are widely considered to be one of the technology world’s most desirable employers. We have some of the most brilliant and talented people in the world working for us. If you're creative and autonomous with a real passion for technology we want to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.