Senior Consultant SAP MM – SAP Group – Consulting Department
з/п не указана
Deloitte is seeking a Senior Consultant to join the SAP Group within the Consulting department at the Moscow office.
If a path doesn’t exist, create your own.
Deloitte is one of the leading international professional services firms that offers audit, consulting, corporate finance, enterprise risk, and tax and legal services. Deloitte is represented in six of Russia's largest cities, including Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Ufa, Ekaterinburg, Novosibirsk and Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk, where over 2100 of our specialists are employed.
Our vision and strategy, developed in collaboration with leadership and member firm partners from around the world, focuses on working together As One across geographic, functional, and business borders to deliver excellence in all of the services provided by the member firms.
Our SAP Practice is deeply experienced in the full range of implementation challenges; from the complex, global ERP projects through to rapid, mid-market projects. From operating virtual teams across multiple locations and time zones to navigating variations in local and regional business practices, regulations and cultures, we stage complex deployments in ways that maximize benefits and manage risk. As a leading SAP partner, Deloitte offers a complete range of implementation services - from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment.
As part of this team, you will work with high-profile clients, including owner-managed businesses, multinationals and public companies in a variety of industry sectors. You will have the opportunity and support to take on responsibility early on, making a real contribution from day one.
The role will involve:
- Delivering SAP projects as the team member
- Working with clients
- Participating in sales and preparing proposals
- SAP experience 3+ years. 1-2+ full cycle projects on SAP MM-LO-LE experience (MM-PUR Procure to Pay business scenario; MM-INV Inventory; MM-IV Invoice verification)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP MM functionality. Practical experience as SAP MM consultant (MRP, purchase requirements, purchase and transition orders processing, inventory management)
- Good knowledge of LO – Logistics General; LE – Logistics Execution (Shipping and Transportation) – either obtained from professional services firms or from industry
- Good understanding of integration with FI, CO, PS
- The ability to formulate present and write concise, clear business summaries
- Result orientated with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines
- A high degree of self motivation, drive and ambition
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent client service at all times
- Good communication, presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team, persistence and attention to detail
- Open to work in extended working hours if project demands
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Russian and English
- All candidates must have full travel mobility and the right to live and work in Russian Federation
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live by our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society, and make an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organisation that is held up as a role model in terms of quality, integrity, and positive change.
At Deloitte we are completely committed to attracting and retaining professional and ambitious talent and as such we are absolutely dedicated to investing in and helping our people to excel. The fact is we believe building strong relationships with our people is as important to the success of our business as building strong relationships with clients.
We are flexible in our approach and are committed to changing, adapting and improving both internally and with regard to the services we offer our clients. As a result, we look for candidates who are not only skilled professionals in their field, but who can also partner with us - candidates who are able to adapt, change and drive this exciting improvement forward with us. We are dedicated to giving you all the tools available to fulfil your potential and we are able to offer you our 100 percent commitment as your career partner for the journey.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that you will be asked to provide your passport details in order to complete the application process.