Business Development Manager/ Менеджер по развитию бизнеса
з/п не указана
Биофармацевтическая компания НАНОЛЕК выпускает инновационные и биотехнологические препараты. Компания входит в тройку поставщиков вакцин и единственная в России выпускает вакцину от полиомиелита.
В портфеле компании – лекарства для профилактики и лечения социально значимых и редких заболеваний.
- Develop, plan and implement new projects, conduct an analysis to assess project commercial viability;
- Participate in negotiations and business meetings with potential partners/suppliers on the issues related to the new project development and implementation;
- Create short-term and long-terms Sales Forecasts; request commercial offers; build deal P&Ls to reflect expected value to support deal terms;
- Source, screen, evaluate and lead due diligence efforts with internal and external teams for new products and business opportunities;
- Make competitive analysis, create competitors “portrait”, determine development perspectives of the new project, comparative analysis of new project’s competitiveness;
- Make risk analysis for the new projects and participate in risk management of the project;
- Participate in the development of marketing and promotion strategy of new products on the Russian market as well as worldwide;
- Analyse and consolidate the data on projects results;
- Monitor and coordinate efforts of cross-functional project teams;
- Prepare and support the expansion of Company's products into new regional markets, choose cogent and promising strategies;
- Participate in business planning; propose strategies to enter new markets/ develop new business segments;
- Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, marketing, economics or finance. Medical education is preferable;
- Business development management, product management, marketing, risk management, knowledge of healthcare and pharmaceutical industry. Demonstrated project management capabilities, multitasking skills, ability to work productively in formal and informal teams, analytical skills, resourceful and creative problem solving skills, strong relationship building and negotiation skills, ability to persuade/influence and effectively gain agreement, strong and effective verbal and written communication capabilities, demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, project-driven and real-time environment, ability to prioritize projects and deliver quality results within tight time constraints, passion for excellence, positive energy, team-centric;
- Advanced PC user, good skills in MS Office;
- Fluent English (written and spoken) is a must;
- Registration on TK the Russian Federation;
- Payment of mobile communication on the established limits;
- Corporate training, professional and career development opportunities;
- Work in a biopharmaceutical company in a friendly and bright team;
- The office is located within walking distance from m. Savelovskaya, m. Novoslobodskaya.