Clinical Research Associate
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
PSI is a leading Contract Research Organization, offering a perfect balance between stability and innovation to both clients and employees. We focus on delivering quality and on-time services across a variety of therapeutic indications.
As a Clinical Research Associate at PSI you will enjoy a variety of monitoring tasks and work on clinical studies in different therapeutic indications, maintaining the highest quality standards in the industry.
Office in Minsk
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study startup
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- MD, University degree in Life Sciences/Pharmacy or an equivalent combination of education, training & experience
- Recent on-site monitoring experience in Belarus
- Sufficient experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase II and/or III
- Full working proficiency in English
- PC skills to be able to work with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
Make the right call and take your career to a whole new level. Join the company that focuses on its people and invests in their professional development and success.