ERP Senior/Lead Business Analyst
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Netcracker Technology Corp, the world leader in Telecom automation, invites the Senior/Lead Business Analyst to an ambitious project of end-to-end transformation of the internal ERP platform.
The transformation covers CRM, Lead to Order Process, Contract Management, Revenue Accounting, Billing and Invoicing, Cost and Profit Management and other vital domains.
Our target is to increase business efficiency by implementation of cutting-edge accounting and reporting tools.
Thousands of users of the system are in all major divisions of the company around the world: Executives, Finance, Accounting, Sales, Legal, Project Management Office, Bid Management, Engineering and Solution Delivery.
We will give you the opportunity to realize your professional ambitions, based on a strong resource base, competence and experience of our company, a world leader.
- Executing discovery sessions with the business customers to define business requirements for internal ERP
- Meeting internal business stakeholders on aspects of scope clarification, design coordination, presentations, etc
- Business and technical analysis for the agreed scope
- Managing and/or preparation of business analysis documents such as: Requirements, Traceability Matrix, Compliance Matrix and Systems Design documents
- Active collaboration with project technical team and management for planning, resolving issues and assessment purposes
- Supporting Solution Architect in different areas (roadmaps, meetings and etc.)
- Day-to-day work with the business customers (Finance, PMO, Legal, Sales)
- Proactively support project management to reduce time and cost of implementation, improve solution quality
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong BA methodologies knowledge (requirements elicitation, modeling techniques, UML)
- Experience in developing technical requirements
- Good knowledge of ERP standards and solutions
- Upper Intermediate English
- 2+ year experience in a similar role in software development projects including end-to-end delivery experience
- Professional growth in the international business environment
- Opportunities to make business trips (USA)
- Medical insurance for employees
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events
- Salary will be discussed individually with the successful candidate