з/п не указана
- Design, develop, and maintain user manuals and online help for telecommunications products.
- Understand enhancements or changes to the product and translate them to easily understandable, clear, and succinct conceptual and procedural information for technical and non-technical end users.
- Estimate the effort and time required to update documentation.
- Interact independently with all stakeholders, SMEs, PMOs, business analysts, developers, and testers, and to provide the required support for project updates.
- Take ownership of on-time quality deliverables to customers.
- Editing (if skill set exists).
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Science/Engineering.
- 6+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Good understanding of end user Telecom documentation.
- Excellent English language skills, written and verbal.
- Knowledge of documentation development and instructional design techniques, ability to write highly readable technical text in English.
- Analytical mind to grasp concepts related to telecommunications product. Ability to analyze information and structure a document.
- Ability to quickly acquire missing knowledge of subject area.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- An eye for detail, and a keen desire to learn.
- Work in industry-leading company delivering best of breed IT solutions for most of the world biggest Telecom providers.
- Competitive salary depending on your qualification and background.
- Work environment where learning is encouraged and rewarded.
- Competent and motivated colleagues in an international environment.
- Career Development opportunities.
- Friendly atmosphere, sports activities and corporate events.
- Medical insurance for employees.