з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Inspectorio is a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) network platform focused on improving the quality inspection and compliance industry. Through the use of our operating system we embrace the power of collaboration, as well as its critical role in an effective production chain. Utilizing the best in class technology, members within an ecosystem are able to connect and exchange data within one central location, resulting in increased efficiency, transparency, and accuracy.
Founded in the United States of America in 2016, Inspectorio is headquartered in Minneapolis, with R&D labs in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Minsk, Belarus in addition to office in Hangzhou, China.
We are proud to provide our technology to leading retailers and brands around the globe such as Target, Kohl’s, SGS, American Eagle, and many more.
The Account Executive is directly responsible for executing the organization’s sales and engagement activities. He/She will be expected to build out specified product packages, present, follow-up and sell them to costumers.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis, interviews, calls, demos and presentations.
- Align the sales organization’s objectives with firm business strategy through active participation in corporate strategic planning, sales & marketing strategy development, forecasting, sales resource planning, and budgeting.
- Conduct and evaluate market research; adjust marketing strategy to meet changing market trends and competitive conditions
- Monitor customers, prospects, market and competitor activity, and provide feedback to company leadership team.
- Travel for in-person meetings, tradeshows, exhibitions and any other meetings with prospects, customers, and partners to develop key relationships.
- Coordinate invitations to exhibitions and any other meetings with prospects, customers, and partners to develop key relationships.
- Distribute and utilize digital and traditional marketing materials across channels to enhance communications.
- Utilize Marketing Software (ex. CRM) to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume, market share and other critical financial performance objectives
- Put in place infrastructure, support, and systems to support the success of the marketing activities, events and sales functions
- Fluent in English
- 3+ years of proven experience in Account Executive position or similar (Sales Manager, Business Development Manager)
- Independence and strong leadership capabilities
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Good sense of global & cultural awareness
- Flexibility and positive attitude
- Attention to details
- Opportunity to make world better
- Work in international team and with the leading international companies
- Competitive salary
- Cool office in the heart of the city Minsk
- Medical care and support
- Corporate 24/7 gym membership at the same building
- Corporate car parking beside office
- Business trips
Location - Minsk