Corporate Advisory & Transactions – Senior Consultant (Real Estate)
з/п не указана
CBRE is a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company and the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm. The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Our excellent Moscow team is growing quickly and we are seeking enthusiastic, ambitious, numerate young professionals for Senior Consultant and Consultant roles.
You will join an active, exciting team environment run by market-leading senior professionals who are ready to share their knowledge and experience with you.
Key responsibilities -
- Corporate Client relationship management, business development
- Lead, participate in strategic real estate projects with Global Fortune 500 clients
- Daily co-operation and interaction with global-based CBRE Account Managers and Corporate Real Estate Professionals
- Financial and strategic analysis on market options for office and industrial Real Estate
- Lead, participate in commercial negotiations on behalf of our Global and Russian corporate clients
- Outstanding commitment to client service, quality, creativity, managing deadlines, and results
Our ideal candidates have -
- Higher education (linguistics, finance, economics, law) – this is required
- Experience in real estate, management of real estate transactions, or advisory work with Fortune 500 clients
- Critical thinking and financial modelling skills
- A strong work ethic, good sales and negotiation skills
- Advanced skills in Excel, Power Point, Word – this is required
- Advanced level+ of English – this is required
Our working environment and ethos -
- A great opportunity to build your career with the leading global professional advisory firm in commercial real estate
- Continuous professional development through our extensive global network, in-house experts, and exciting projects
- Can-do spirit and enthusiasm for international cooperation with global clients and colleagues
- Be part of a growing, collaborative, and inclusive professional team
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical insurance
- Young, modern, and inspiring office in Moscow-City.
To apply – please send your CV in English