Marketing Manager (Tourism)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
- Planning & strategizing yearly tourism promotions, publicity and advertising activities
- Organise and implement events promotions which include sales missions, consumer promotions, travel exhibitions & fairs, road shows, seminars & workshops etc
- Keeping database and wide networking and maintaining close contacts with travel trade partners including media, airlines, travel operators and government agencies
- Execute all promotional programmes including advising procedures & processes, maintaining documentation and correspondence activities
- Other related jobs as above
Candidate for the position should preferably have:
- At least Diploma in Marketing, Business or Tourism.
- At least 1 years working experience in related industry preferably tourism.
- Good written and oral communication skills in both English and local language (esp.Russian).
- Mature, self-driven, possesses intellectual business skills.
- Computer literate
- Mobile and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good networking contact with government departments and agencies and the tourism/travel trade in the market area, and
- Pleasant personality with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Work well under pressure.
- Minimum University Degree in Tourism/Marketing/Hospitality/Media or high level position and long experience in Tourism/Hotel/Airlines Industry.
Friendly personality, dedicated, willing to travel, and multilingual.
Salary will be discussed at the interview (in USD).