Senior Field Application Engineer
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
The selected candidate for this position is an experienced engineer that enjoys working with customers to develop solutions for their ASIC/SoC designs using the Synopsys Verification Tools. This is a pre-sales role for an expert with ASIC/SoC, FPGA design or verification experience and is committed to the success of our customers.
General responsibilities include:
· Collaboration with the Sales & RnD teams to identify and understand our customers’ technical & business challenges. Develop appropriate strategies & solutions for customers, leveraging the broad Synopsys Verification portfolio.
· Supporting engagements via on-site or remote technical interactions, discovery meetings, analysis of customer requirements, providing product demonstrations, supporting product evaluations.
· Providing post-sales technical expertise during the installation, deployment and maintenance of Synopsys Verification products in our customers´ projects. Providing product training, support for general product usage, technical issue resolution, addressing competitive challenges, managing and tracking issues reported by customer.
· Bachelor´s or Master´s degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science with 3-5 years of experience in functional verification (ASIC, SoC, FPGA etc.)
· Experience with digital logic simulation and debugging techniques
· Strong knowledge of Verilog and SystemVerilog languages
· Knowledge of timing constraints & synthesis in ASIC design
· Proficient with C/C++, Linux
· Fluent in English and Russian: spoken and written is mandatory
· Strong technical communication skills are required
Nice to Have:
· Prior experience in an application engineering or another direct customer facing role
· Basic understanding of SoC design implementation
· Familiar with Analog/Mixed-signal design and verification flows.
· Problem-solver and customer-oriented with the ability to multi task & set priorities
· Self-driven & team-player
Please note that only applications in English will be considered.