System administrator (DevSecOps profile)
от 90 000 до 150 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
ZOOP is a Canadian software development firm created in 2001 and with clients in 100 countries. Innovative, financially solid and driven by the success of each team member, our enterprise has enjoyed growth over the past 18 years. Our Saint-Petersburg unit was opened in April 2016 and has been steadily expanding ever since (now 9 people). In addition to our modern Obvodny Kanal office (Eko-Status building in front of Metro), we have sites...(and infrastructure!) in North America, Europe and Asia.
Worldwide, we employ approximately 50 people in a multilingual environment. We are known for our demanding and participative culture. Our clients are large organizations such as leading European carmakers, American health care providers or Asian maritime shipping lines.
The Systems Administrator position is responsible for administering ALL of our infrastructure, including web, data and application servers, physical and virtual, as well as multiple VoIP telecom servers. In this role, you will protect our critical information, systems, and assets. You will also build solutions, implement new software and hardware, provide training, and play a leading role in the continuous development and execution of our overall IT strategy. One way to view this role is as Sys Admin with DevSecOps engineering opportunities. We use our infrastructure as an active part of our strategy so we are willing to invest and push the limits in this critical area of our company. If your English is not perfect, this is not our main concern and we will help you. We care about talent, integrity and willingness to learn.
- Maintain & monitor essential IT operations, including operating systems, security tools, applications, servers, databases, email systems, laptops, desktops, software, and hardware
- Migrate application systems from physical to virtual
- Troubleshoot issues and outages
- Deploy new virtual machines
- Automate infrastructure administration
- Install and configure software and hardware
- Active directory administration
- Ensure security through access controls, backups, IDS and firewalls.
- Train staff on new technologies
- Maintain an internal wiki (Confluence) with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies
- Coordinate and provide support for Firewall and network system
- Ensure systems are secure, updated and protected from breach or viruses
- Own projects, solutions, and key responsibilities within a larger business initiative
- Proven 5+ years' experience as a Systems Administrator or similar role
- Experience in the following areas would be beneficial:
- System administration (Linux CentOS / Ubuntu / Debian, Apache, Zend Server, Windows Server)
- Databases (MySQL)
- Networks (LAN, WAN, OpenVPN, PFSense Firewall, Intrusion Detection Systems)
- Cloud management (Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, Office 365)
- Infrastructure Automation (Puppet, Chef)
- FreePBX, VoIP Monitor
- Knowledge of system security and data backup/recovery
- BSc/Ba in Information Technology, Computer Science or a related discipline; professional certification (e.g. Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA))
- If you are the right person, your salary will meet or exceed regional benchmarks in Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- We provide competitive benefits in line with major international organizations
- Many of our CORE functions are performed in Russia and this is a center of excellence for our company. You will thus be eligible to training opportunities, including annual travels abroad.