Social Media Manager
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
- 3-5 years of experience in social media or community marketing, with a preference towards work in the world of gamedev and/or entertainment and/or media;
- Proven experience working on successful and creative social media campaigns;
- Fluent English (at least Upper-Intermediate level of English, Advanced level will be a plus);
- Knowledge and understanding of major social media platforms and tailored content by platform;
- Experience with using analytics;
- Strong communication skills and excellent grammar;
- Sense of trends in content and storytelling;
- Familiarity with fandom communities;
- Ability to both work independently, take initiative and be a part of the team;
- Tireless attention to detail and dedication to accuracy;
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work under pressure;
- Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Docs).
- Create and manage a content calendar, publish content across various social media channels to spread awareness of game news, promos and other relative topics;
- Work closely with marketing and creative managers to develop social content that appeals to G5 audience;
- Coordinate asset releases, including banners, videos and patch notes;
- Create reporting using available analytics to measure success and improve growth;
- Monitor social media trends, marketing techniques, industry standards, and tech innovation to ensure effective content that achieves the marketing and business goals;
- Monitor online sites for common player issues and discussion patterns, direct and engage in social media conversations;
- Partner with global teams to develop and manage campaigns, events, and other initiatives;
- Continuously develop and contribute to G5 social media best practices, with regular experimentation, research, and professional development.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Full-time position, a flexible work schedule;
- Formal employment, full social package;
- Friendly team members and open-to-everyone working environment;
- English language courses;
- Gym and fitness classes for employees.
Should your experience and qualifications meet the requirements of the job opening, you can expect a call from our Hiring Department within 14 days. If you do not hear from us within the said time, we may not be able to offer you a job opportunity right now. However, we will keep your resume on file and contact you as soon as the opportunity arises.We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in communicating and problem-solving. We are looking for a bright and motivated individual, who has an interest in marketing.