Corporate Communications Manager (MY.GAMES)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
MY.GAMES comprises 10 regional offices in Russia, Europe and the US, more than 1,500 staff and 10 own developer studios.
MY.GAMES creates titles for the PC, consoles and mobile devices. The company operates more than 60 projects with more than 150 titles in its portfolio, including HAWK: Freedom Squadron, Hustle Castle, War Robots, as well as Armored Warfare, Skyforge, Legend: Legacy of the Dragons, Allods Online. The Global Operations Department portfolio includes renowned titles like Warface, ArcheAge, Perfect World, Revelation, and others.
More than 540 million players have registered in MY.GAMES titles.
Moreover, MY.GAMES has its own media, a PC gaming platform, a dedicated investment division, gaming and esports services, and much more.
MY.GAMES enables its professionals to realize their ambitions and potential through providing freedom to experiment, broadening expertise and inspiring to reach new heights.
- participate in the development of MY.GAMES corporate communications strategies and manage their execution;
- secure and provide counsel to leadership for various press opportunities;
- correspond with the press when needed as a MY.GAMES representative;
- compose accurate, well-written press materials about the company's products;
- convey MY.GAMES mission and key values through communication;
- arrange and manage MY.GAMES key speakers’ participation in events, press tours and interviews;
- interface with MY.GAMES internal developers to gather data and approve created materials;
- coordinate PR efforts between different MY.GAMES departments.
It would be great if you:
- a minimum of 5 years of experience in PR;
- being passionate about video games as well as having extensive knowledge of the gaming industry could be an advantage;
- bachelor's degree or higher in Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, Business, or equivalent work experience.
- strategic thinker with a strong media relations background;
- able to quickly compose and edit a variety of creative and business-oriented texts that meet company standards and deadlines;
- a modern communicator with interest and experience in leveraging integrated campaigns;
- experience working with developers and transforming complex concepts into clear consumer messages;
- possess excellent interpersonal and diplomatic skills while maintaining an ability to always stay focused on the work at hand;
- extremely detail-focused and driven to consistently meet deadlines;
- able to organize thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and full workload;
- able to work with other teams to complement and support each other's plans and objectives;
- very organized with excellent time-management skills.
Working at Mail.ru Group means:
- large-scale projects: Social networks, email services, esports, portals, games, e-commerce are just a few areas where you can help millions of people by making life more convenient;
- challenging and rewarding tasks: high-traffic services which have set the bar in quality and tech; high growth rates in booming areas; ambitious goals set for every project;
- hi-tech: powerful hardware, tools and gear you need to experiment and succeed;
- teamwork: work side by side with legends of the IT industry to learn from the best;
- professional development: meetups, conferences, developer and tester sessions, seminars, and training available to every employee – all within the building;
- new experience: our top professionals share their knowledge in our educational projects and participate in conferences around the globe;
- an office within a five-minute walk from the metro, an underground parking lot, bicycle parking and rental;
- healthcare and sport: benefits available within one month from your starting day; complimentary fruit and vegetables all year-round in the fresh bar; our very own gym on site.
We also provide relocation assistance to anyone who is coming to join our Moscow headquarters.