Pre-Sales Business Consultant (Energy)
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
SAS Institute LLC is currently looking for an experienced professional for the position of Business Consultant focused on Energy & Transportation Industry in Pre-Sales Department
As a Pre-Sales Business Consultant, you will position and support selling of world’s leading solutions in Energy & Transportation areas for different business purposes.
- Company’s solutions positioning at Customers meetings through presentations and demonstrations.
- Proof of Concepts projects realization: identifying customer needs, processing and exploring client data, translating business requirements into technical requirements, building business models, developing analysis results reports and presenting reports to Customers.
- Building business cases providing SAS product’s business value.
- Preparation SAS software proposals.
- Preparation product’s demo.
- Participation in functional and data architecture design for projects and pilots.
- Working with other SAS departments (sales, pre-sales, IT-consulting).
- Knowledge sharing: to get and share internally and with the Customer information about analytical software news and roadmap through conferences, communication with headquarters, internal materials.
- Performing other duties, as assigned.
- Higher education (preferably Technical or Energy).
- Expertise in Energy industry (working experience in industry or in IT/consulting company working for energy sector).
- Experience in communications with customers.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Sales experience is a benefit.