Machine learning specialist/data scientist
з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Stealth Silicon Valley Startup in Research and Healthcare AI with 182M monthly visits seeking Machine Learning specialist in our Engineering Team.
Help us create next-level AI-enabled technologies.
Our fast-growing Silicon Valley company is currently seeking a Machine Learning specialist to help us create AI-enabled research and healthcare solutions to service our partners and 182M monthly visitors, making us one of the largest Node.js® projects in existence. We create these solutions by uniting engineers who work remotely — collaboration through the cloud. You will work remotely, decide your own hours, and find self-fulfillment through results-focused work. Our engineers spend only 2-3% of their time in meetings — most of their time is spent researching, documenting, coding, and building.
As a member of our team, you will need to be fiercely independent and self-directed. You will become obsessed with learning and personal growth, and will need to maintain high levels of self-discipline to avoid distractions atypical to the traditional office environment. Working for a startup is intense. Tasks will be ambiguous, and it will be up to you as the owner of a project to fully understand, research, and develop your solution.
If you're highly motivated, versatile, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Analyze data, build Machine Learning algorithms
- Come up with different strategies for improving the quality of our service
We're looking for someone with:
- Basic Statistics knowledge
- Basic NLP knowledge
- Intermediate Python programming knowledge
- Familiarity with ML algorithms and implementation using scikit-learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Responsible working style and outstanding organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to handle high-pressure situations calmly and methodically
- Ability to understand complex systems, strategic planning skills, and extreme attention to detail
- Proficiency in written and spoken English skills
Nice to haves:
- Experience with any of the following programs: R, Octave, Matlab
- Experience with ML tools and libraries like: Weka, Knime, Scikit-learn (Python), MLlib (Spark), caret (R), tensorflow, keras
- Experience with SQL, postgres, mongodb, elasticsearch
- Experience with nltk, StanfordCoreNLP