Senior DevOps Engineer
з/п не указана
We've different projects:
Development, where we implement build process including build framework configuration using Maven, Gradle, FASTBuild, premake as well as test run automated configuration, development and production environment deployment, configuration and maintenance.
Infrastructure Management - bare-metal, cloud environments and hybrid of course.
Our infrastructure services catalogue contains both vital for SDLC sesrvices like build scheduler Jenkins, binary artifacts management Sonatype Nexus, C/CPP dependency management system Conan, Static Code analisys tool Sonarqube and infrastructure configuration management SaltStack, Zabbix monitoring services, log management by ELK Stack, build slaves Docker Swarm cluster and old-school PXE of course=) All infrastructure services managed by SaltStack Formulas which we have more than 100 starting from NGINX and up to very project-specific services like Kurento Media server, OpenVAS. We've well-formed security techniques using SELinux, local firewalling, port-knocking and socket activation techniques, Intrusion Detection Systems, penetration and out-of-service testing, etc.
Infrastructure configurations has their own release cycle contains development, pull-request review, integration testing at least for two major platforms CentOS/Debian, versioning, binary artifact packaging and finally deployment into production environment. Well-formed release cycle helps us to catch configuration bugs at earlier stage.
You'll learn not only development and production lines administration and maintenance, private and public cloud infrastructure management on major platforms like AWS and Azure, SDLC process establishement from scratch, distributed build process techniques, build frameworks configuration for C/CPP, C#, Java, JS/TS, PHP, but not limited by this list, languages as well as participate in formation/refactoring of project architecture.
Since our division established as service you wouldn't work only with one but with all projects.
- Technical support, maintenance and monitoring: Internal infrastructure and Project's Live/Test/Dev environments
- Development process support
- Release process automation and maintenance
- Security audit and enhancement on internal and project's environments
- Daily routines automation
- Linux server administration(CentOS, Debian)
- Security: PAM/Kerberos, selinux, tcp wrappers, iptables/pf(BSD)
- Networking: Subnetting/Supernetting, VLANs, VPN (IPSec, OpenVPN), Load-balancing and VIP, DNS/DHCP
- Virtualization: KVM, Hyper-V, OpenVZ, LXC, Docker,
- VCS: Git, SVN, Perforce
- CI/CD tools: Jenkins/GOCD, Nexus/Archiva/Artifactory
- Build-frameworks: Ant, Maven, Gradle, Make, Gulp, NPM
- Scripting techniques: bash, python/groovy/ruby
- Configuration management: SaltStack, Ansible
- RDBMS: MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- NOSQL: MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra
- Cloud platforms: AWS/Azure
- Services: LEMP/LAMP, Tomcat/Jetty/OC4J, ELK, OpenLDAP, Zabbix
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation
at industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensible flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a friendly environment
- Casual workplace environment in downtown St. Petersburg; including bicycle parking, gym, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, three paid days without sick list during a year, corporate parties and team buildings, referral bonuses and many more others
- Potential Business trips to Canada and USA
- We are working within the whole Software Development Life Cycle process starting from VCS and up to production deployment.