от 150 000 до 250 000 руб. до вычета НДФЛ
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Making happen next generation systems on top-edge technologies. Create as a member of product team best development process. Help to shape and grow Devops culture in the team.
- Created the best development process to increase team productivity.
- All dev environment for dev team created.
- CI, CD need no manual actions.
- Set up various development and QA environments
- Kubernetes manifests creation
- Configuration files creation for various software
- Developers support as a part of team
- Auto deployment scenarios creation
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps or as System Administrator
- Read and develop bash/sh/python scripts.
- Familiar with main network protocols.
- Possibility to reading documentation on English.
- Experience with ansible|puppet|chef or analogies.
- Basic understanding with routing principles
- Ability to think and act strategically and proactively
- Problem-solving attitude
- Business development focus to align the technology vision with the overall business strategy
- Ability to clearly convey information to a broad array of technical and non-technical audience
Experience with k8s is an advantage
Knowledge of Blockchain technology is a plus
Insolar combines pragmatic, real-world business experience with some of the best technology talent in the distributed ledger space. We have 70 people in Europe and North America, including 50-strong R&D team.
We are passionate about transforming the world with advanced technologies. We believe, our solutions will make the world more efficient, transparent and connected.
Many companies have value statements, but often these written values or principles are vague and ignored. The real principles of a firm are shown by who gets rewarded or let go. Below are our real principles, the specific behaviors and skills we care about most.
- We start with the customer and work backwards
- We work vigorously to earn and keep customer trust
- We pay attention to competitors, but are obsessed over customers
- We focus on key inputs for business and deliver them with the right quality and in a timely fashion
- Despite setbacks, we rise to the occasion and never settle
- We relentlessly maintain high standards even if many people may think these standards are unreasonably high
- We continually raise the bar and drive our team to deliver high quality products, services and processes
- We ask question about actions inconsistent with our principles
- We are critical of the status quo
- We ensure that defects do not get sent down the line and that problems are fixed so they stay fixed
We say what we think to our colleagues when it is in the best interest of the company, even if it is uncomfortable to do so
- We act on behalf of the entire company and seek what is best for the company
- We think long term and don’t sacrifice long-term value for short-term results
- We never say “that’s not my job” and always help colleagues
- We create and communicate a bold direction that inspires results
- We think differently and from a new perspective
We expect and require innovation and invention from our team and ourselves
Learn and Be Curious
- We are externally aware and look for new ideas everywhere
- We never finish learning and always seek to improve ourselves
Hire and Develop the Best
- We raise the performance bar with every hire and promotion
- We recognize exceptional talent, and willingly move those talented people throughout the organization
- We take seriously our role in coaching others
We accomplish more with less because constraints breed resourcefulness, self-sufficiency and invention
- We help each other to succeed
- We nurture and embrace differing perspectives to make better decisions